Enjoy a show or art exhibition at the St Albans Community Centre and The Bowery Theatre
33 Princess St, St Albans
St Albans Community Centre (STACC) and the Bowery Theatre has facilities to enable easy access for everyone . These include:
- a drop-off zone directly out the front
- accessible parking bays
- wide doors throughout
- removable theatre seats and
- hearing assistance in most areas.
Handrails and grip strips are located on the stairs as well as floor tactile nodules. All accessible signage throughout the centre includes braille.
STACC is fully wheelchair accessible, with wheelchair spaces or the option to transfer to a seat, available at all events in the Bowery Theatre, subject to bookings.
Other venue features include:
- Accessible and gender neutral toilets
- Assistive Hearing via a T-Switch hearing loop as well as FM hearing packs for selected performances
- Changing Places bathroom facilities for both children and adults. Users must use their Master Locksmith Access Key (MLAK) for access
- Entry permission for Assistance Animals
- Companion Card holders are eligible for a complimentary companion ticket to selected programs and performances
For more information or to book tickets, please call the STACC on 03 9249 4600 or read more at the link below.